Supersewer developers Tideway have issued a call to artists to create an artwork with the theme of ‘identity’ on the hoardings on the Deptford Church Street site. They welcome applications for the commission, which is worth more than £6,000, from artists of any discipline. You must have experience of working with schools to succeed and there’s a preference from people who know the area well. Detail here: site-hoarding-call-for-artists.
- Hoardings commission – call to artists
- CAN YOU SEE THE WOOD AND THE TREES?
- Trees will be felled in January
- Radical thinking for Crossfields Green?
- Help plan the new Crossfields Green
- Developers pledge to be good neighbours
- Community liaison meets Monday
- Keep it considerate
- Prepare to be engaged
- Smoke on Thames Water!